Breakfast & Brunch, American (Traditional), Comfort Food
Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 7400 Miller Ln, Dayton, OH 45414
Phone: (937) 890-5333
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- thumb_upGood ForLunch
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVYes
Glad I didn't let the reviews deter me. Our food was great and our server, Corrie, was wonderful.
This location was right next to the hotel so I gave it a shot. The staff was off the charts friendly and the food was as ordered. I will absolutely be back here again, next trip
If I could give 0 stars I would. Walked into the restaurant and wasn't greeted by anyone for over 10 minutes. Then decided I would get my food to go so I wouldn't say anything rude. Had to grab my own menu after that waited to order while 4 people stood around talking about personal issues. When someone came to take my order I still wasn't greeted and the young lady at the register came off with a attitude like I was being an inconvenience to her for wanting to place a order. I felt completely uncomfortable my whole time waiting for my food and definitely will not be returning or recommend this place to anyone as i noticed everyone else who walked in was greeted with a smile and some sort of conversation. People fail to recognize that as an employee you represent a business as a whole and no matter how you feel about someone (who you don't even know) it is your responsibility to greet and welcome PAYING CUSTOMERS! On top of that when my food was ready the food was left on the side counter and told that my food was ready and to come get it instead of handing it to us. Do better Bob Evans 0Stars.Do better TENESHA horrible service. Update:My food i ordered was cooked to perfection and food tasted great. Helped with the issue I had wit the service. Good job kitchen 4stars.
Would not recommend for carry out. Right now waiting on dinner that is 25 minutes past pick up time. Manager is clueless - everyone who is waiting has had their order made incorrectly. No offers from management to make it right! Management is incompetent! Will not return!
Poor Bob Evans must be spinning in his grave seeing how far his restaurants have fallen. Yesterday's visit started poorly and didn't really improve.
* It took several minutes to be acknowledged and ultimately seated. They weren't busy and there were employees available.
* No placemats on the tables.
* Chili won't be on the menu until January. It's December in Ohio and cold!
* Dining companion ordered an omelet with spinach only to learn, after the order had gone to the kitchen, that they were out of spinach.
* Food was close to room temperature when served.
* There were no jelly caddies on the tables.
* Guests in the booth behind us were heard telling the server that their orders were cold.
* A tray with dirty dishes was on a table across from us the entire time we were there.
It appears that the new restaurant owners, Golden Gate Capital, are clueless concerning the heritage and standards of Bob Evans.